1. We met individually with our career coaches to discuss certain topics such as: money matters (a discusion of budgeting), Resume writing, and practice interviewing.
2.We presented our sketches and ideas to an audience to further develop them and also to take and give feed back.
3. We went to the computer lab at the Art Institute of Wisconsin to start our final draft posters.
THIS WEEK, our team will accomplish the following:
1. Meet with career coaches and discuss our third topics.
2. The interns will bring together any ideas, logos, artwork, text, designs, etc that are needed in the final draft.
3. Last, but not least, we meet at AI again to work more on Photoshop and Illustrator to work on our final drafts.
Intern Kenisha presents her design concepts
Intern Ramon presents his design concepts
Intern Samm presents her design concepts
Intern Vincent presents his design concepts
Intern McKenna presents her design concepts (and actually has a smile on her face!)
Intern Aaron presents his design concepts
Intern Domonique presents his design concepts
Intern Rose presents her design concepts
ArtWorks Interns would like to thank Safe & Sound and "Crime Strategy Initiative" Youth from the United Community Center for participating!
PERSONAL FEEDBACK: I enjoy this internship. It allows me to be creative and still provides guidelines.